Gain new insights on postoperative delirium as you listen to Dr. Joy E. Luat-Inciong discuss
- the definition and clinical features of postoperative cognitive impairment;
- the difference between delirium and dementia;
- types of delirium, with a heads up on hypoactive delirium, which often goes undiagnosed;
- specific patient conditions or surgical procedures and their incidence rate of postop delirium,
- preoperative and intraoperative risk factors,
- differential diagnoses,
- prevention, and
- morbidity and mortality.
Open forum questions touch on "erotic delirium" and the statistics on regional anesthesia as a cause of delirium.
Take a peek at her lecture:
You need an MDpie account to view this material.
No account yet? Click here to register.